Premium Sharbati wheat is a regional variety of atta, derived from the wheat grown in the Sehore and Vidisha regions of MP. Also known as the MP wheat, Sharbati atta is sweeter in taste and better in texture. The grains of Sharbati atta are bigger in size and have a golden sheen to them.
In the field of cereals, some wheat can match the reputation of premium Sharbati Wheat. Reputed for its health benefits, premium Sharbati Wheat stands out as a gem among cereals, as this super premium wheat stands out among all cereals for its good quality, delicious taste and health benefits to the people. Whether you are fond of cooking or a health-conscious person, this premium Sharbati Wheat will attract more of your interest.
Percentages are based on a diet of 2000 calories a day
Nutrition, Culinary, Health Benefits of Premium Sharbati Wheat Miracles
1. Sarbati Wheat Rich in Vitamins and Minerals: This wheat variety is rich in essential vitamins and minerals like B vitamins, iron, magnesium and zinc, which contribute to our health and the energy and vitality in our bodies.
2. Complex Carbohydrates for Sustained Energy: This Premium Sharbati Wheat contains complex carbohydrates that provide a sustained release of energy, making it an ideal choice for maintaining consistent energy levels.
3. Perfect for breads and chapatis: Due to the high gluten content of premium Sharbati Wheat, this sharbati wheat is used in baking bread and for preparing flatbreads.
4. Tasty sweets: Tasty sweets like halwa, laddoos and other types of sweets can be made from this premium Sharbati Wheat flour. Using this flour adds a rich texture and flavour.
5. Wholesome Breakfast Options: Start your day with this wholesome Sharbati Wheat-based breakfast like porridge or upma to keep your body energized as it is considered a nutritious and satisfying morning meal.
Mujhe is wale me kankar ki mix aaya tha to maine return kr diya 360 wala liya maine